Spatial Services has used computer programs for the least squares adjustment of geodetic survey observations since 1961.
TRGLEV (Trigonometrical Levelling Adjustment) was first implemented in 1982, and although developed primarily for in-house use, it has been widely distributed within the Australian survey industry. Some important features of this software are:
- 1-dimensional adjustment only
- all input / output data are text files
- similar input format and output format to HAVOC program
- uses the same coordinate systems as HAVOC
- handles 6,000 observations and 1,000 stations
- numerous observation types available
- computes provisional and adjusted heights
- provides full statistical analysis
- applies geoid (AUSGeoid09) corrections where required
The current version 2.6 (24 April 2014) is available for download as an executable program (EXE 256.4 KB) only. To run in Windows, use a Command Prompt window or double click.
The documentation (PDF 175.6 KB) 2.6.3 (28 April 2014) is also required to assist with data formats and the use of the many options available.
Sample data files (ZIP 3.7 KB) are provided to illustrate the formats for various observation types.
Please note, that whilst all effort is made to ensure the accuracy and currency of this application, Spatial Services does not accept responsibility for any actions arising from its use.