- CORSnet-NSW provides the flexibility of on-demand positioning solutions.
- No need for your own base station. Saves money, saves time, eliminates security issues.
- Already have a base station? You may be able to turn your base into a second rover to double productivity.
- CORSnet-NSW already supports GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo and QZSS.
- With CORSnet-NSW you get immediate connectivity to GDA94 or GDA2020. All sites are coordinated through Regulation 13 certification.
How to get access?
Contact your preferred Value Added Reseller to purchase a subscription.
Frequently asked questions
- Where are the sites?
The latest coverage map is available on our Network Information page. The live status of every CORS is also available on our web portal.
- What accuracy can I get?
Wherever Network RTK coverage is available, CORSnet-NSW should provide accuracies at the 2 cm level. Single-base RTK will also provide this accuracy within approximately 20 km from the base. Single-base RTK accuracy will reduce the further you are from the base, and 50 km can be considered a typical limit for RTK solutions. Sub-metre solutions are available state-wide.
- What if I can't get mobile reception?
Our users report that reception is better than they expected. They can access CORS data in places where they cannot make a phone call. Telstra, Optus and Vodafone provide coverage maps on their websites. To improve reception, an external antenna or a radio bridge can be used.