- CORSnet-NSW replaces the need for your own base station and will work as you move from site to site.
- Delivers repeatability day after day, year after year, even when users change between base stations.
- Correction data is delivered via mobile internet, with radios and radio licencing only necessary to extend mobile reception.
- CORSnet-NSW already supports GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo and QZSS.
- Roaming solutions, such as nearest base and Network RTK solutions, mean the same settings can be used anywhere within the CORSnet-NSW network.
How to get access?
Contact your preferred Value Added Reseller to purchase a subscription.
Frequently asked questions
- Where are the sites?
The latest coverage map is available on our Network Information page. The live status of every CORS is also available on our web portal.
- What accuracy can I get?
Wherever Network RTK coverage is available, CORSnet-NSW should provide accuracies at the 2 cm level. Single-base RTK will also provide this accuracy within approximately 20 km from the base. Single-base RTK accuracy will reduce the further you are from the base, and 50 km can be considered a typical limit for RTK solutions. Sub-metre solutions are available state-wide.
- What if I can't get mobile reception?
Our users report that reception is better than they expected. They can access CORS data in places where they cannot make a phone call. Telstra, Optus and Vodafone provide coverage maps on their websites. To improve reception, an external antenna or a radio bridge can be used.