- Download and install ArcGIS Explorer.
- Visit the REST endpoint for the service you want to use. e.g. NSW Imagery.
- Towards the top of the page, click the link to 'View In ArcGIS Explorer'. This will download a .nmf file which can be opened by ArcGIS Explorer.
- You can then double click the downloaded file to open the service in ArcGIS Explorer.
- Alternatively, in ArcGIS Explorer click the 'Explorer' button in the top left and select open. Navigate to the location you saved the .nmf file and select it to open.
For assistance using ArcGIS Explorer, click the 'Help' icon to the right of the toolbar, or visit ArcGIS Explorer WebHelp.